Sunday, June 2, 2013

one life - one purpose

i had started preparing for the civil services last year....... i joined a coaching institute and met with some very intellectual persons..... but at the end of the day i learnt that they were not really intellectuals..... they all had a purpose... a purpose to excel... a purpose to put before their calibre.... a purpose of serving the nation.... and all these thing conspired them to work and work very hard....
i had a lazy pesonality... and i liked to work easy...... but now i feel that it is taking me to nowwhere ... i am becoming a shit and people are not taking me seriously... and i am very much sacred that a day will come when either i would be put in a thrash of sidlined by the peers around and i really know that how much hard i behave i couldn't take this thing for sure
i my first attempt for the civil service main exam i am getting around 158 . and belonging to gen cat this score could never take me towards my dream...
i know that i have done some terrible mistakes in my first paper . i still remember my teacher jojo matthw sir telling in the class that no one can do all ques in civil service exam but if you stick to the basics you can do at least 50% of the ques.. and i failed to do that
i know my first attempt could be a failure... but i am not losing my hope.
i have a dream... a dream to serve my nation as an ias officer.....
and no one  can take away this dream not even me
i want to make this dream a reality.
we have one life and one purpose to fuilfill... lets do it

No comments:

Post a Comment