Tuesday, December 11, 2012

day 2

nothing interesting happened between these 48 hr.......but i could recall many great experiences i had..between these ours.....
in my note book i never mention date if i am righting in my rough copy....it is rough yarr why to mention something particular..and also it maintains a pace between my writing..as it is not divided...
a girl sitting beside me asked for my mathematics practice copy , as usual i havent written any date and she wanted to know what was done in the previous class..... and she was unable to find it...yarr she shold have askd me and i would have gradually told her about the class... but instead she started claiming my sincerity my saying that those who dont right dates..or their names...or dont leave gaps between the lines....write irregulary.betwee the lines......are less sincere to there work...
was she write.....may be !!
these might seem smalll things but they throw a huge impact on the persons watching...it certainly describes the way of life you leave and how sincere you are about your work......she was true i was lacking in my sincerity which is now i believe is the only key to suceed in life........ the dream which i am pursuing or any dream which someone else is pursuing cannot be achieved if one is not sincer to himself.....
the only thing i want to say is..." at least be sincere to yourself" .
and there is no harm in writing dates in you copy.....and also it leads  a good impact on the viewers.

No comments:

Post a Comment