Saturday, December 15, 2012

day 4 & 5

i haven't written anything in these two days therefore i had to write my two days experience...... day 4 started with with a feeling of lousiness... loneliness..and all sort of unhealthy feeling put putting them all aside i started my day...with a little prayer...i don't know many would agree or not but a prayer do give you a kind of satisfaction that you are not alone...somebody is listening you..and he is guiding you and taking you to all the good thing and preventing all the bad things.....i am practicing this from an year now and i really feel a lot of positivity in myself........ all these things come from self belief only.......i would not say any other guy to try this or anything else if he does not believe it....
well this was just the starting and each day is like a day of war from me when the evil and the angel inside me battles....and i think it is the evil who wins most of the time.....well this is the thing of practice and i have let all these years of my life my evil side wining how can i let my good side win..
the good side say to study the evil say "chill yaar there is time"!! the beautiful mind of yours can handle every situation...but the time is lost..and the majority of my time which has to be used in studies is wasted in doing other things......
the only thing i can do is practice and practice ..some day my good side will also win and that day i would achieve the biggest victory of my life...and i am desperately waiting for that beautiful time....
in these two days i had really good experience got to know about yeats.....yes the renowned poet and writer w b yeats...... but i found his poems really boring.....trust me i have read some of them......
the second day also didn't any good the test was really horrifying seems i would be getting some negative numbers this time.....and the history class was also verry boring although the teacher tried hard to maintain the interest of the class......so no offence with him
hope the new day would bring in some new freshness in all our lives...
stay healthy say cool

No comments:

Post a Comment